My Conquests Strengthen the Brethren …
Talking About My Aberrations …?
It’s now Tuesday, October 24, 2023, at 9:00 pm. I am not sleepy, but I need to rest. I’ll head for bed, perhaps sleep comes my way. It’s now Wednesday, October 25, 2023, at 2:03 am. I have been up for 2 hours checking things out. I am not too happy with my doings, why? Well? I keep getting hooked up searching for approval that it seems like I am not getting as I would like to get in my posts.
- What’s wrong with this state of my doings?
- It seems to me that I am still limiting myself to my idea of what or how I am supposed to be or act or post or whatever.
- What to do? I’ll wait to see what happens next.
- For one thing? Right now, I’ll go and take care of my soup and forget all these aberrations of mine.
- Wednesday, October 25, 2023, at 5:21 am. Bed.
- Woke up around 6 am. Fixed breakfast. Pictures of sunrise.
- Then my phone shut off.
- I set it to charge and forgot about it.
- Back to bed.
- Awake now on Wednesday, October 25, 2023, at 10:08 am.
- Will work on graphics.
- A couple of hours later I realized I needed to check things out.
- Suddenly, I heard what I thought to be Diana, but it was Melisa, Diana had been trying to call me to no avail. She was not home, and she asked Melisa to come and check on me.
- O well! Guess what?
- I heard that lovely voice within my being.
- I listened. I responded.
- All stable now.
- Ready to conquer ALL my aberrations!
- Bless my heart! I need it.
What’s The Point? …
Good question! Now I must figure out how to answer concisely. I have been considering all these matters as I go along. That’s the moment I get the answers needed.
- It came to me how it strengthens me when I read or hear something about someone’s conquests.
- Furthermore, I realized that I do not necessarily acknowledge the author of such matters.
- The same is true with the readers of my posts.
- So? What’s the use?
- I do not need acknowledgement to continue fulfilling the purpose of my life to strengthen the brethren.
- I am going on likes or no likes at the end of my posts.
- One more aberration down to the ground.
- The weight is lifted.
- I feel so much lighter now.
Until the next post, lov, thia.