My home for the 1srt 10 years of my life.
My father, Don Miguel Licona, A Pioneer Warrior and a courageous pioneer to erect the beautiful Vega Grande.
Food For Thought …? What Kind of Food?
Organic or Chemical? …
What can I afford? A matter of economics or taste? …
One alternative? Grow my own. Again ‘Food for Thought’. What a vicious cycle: FOOD! Food has been the issue from the time of man’s creation. What to eat. Live or die. On and on man’s tall tale goes. Am I rambling ignorantly? It could be but the thing is that numerous souls feeding ‘the thought’ are now considering such an issue. No kidding, such is the fact that is coming to pass.
For Myself? I Am Feeding My ‘Thought’ …
It’s about time, won’t you say? Sunday, October 15, 2023, at 6:54 pm. Sunday, October 15, 2023, at 11:01 pm. Four hours of sleep did me good. I am overcoming this sluggish moment. I know I am suffering the consequences of indulging in so much sugar. Even so, I am glad to find out what makes my body react.
- I do all things in love.
- I give myself extra time to accept what happened.
- I can express my thoughts and feelings without fear of judgment.
- Inner peace is possible for me.
- I let go in the reality of each moment whether pleasant or unpleasant.
Anew. Afresh. New In A Different Way …?
How is this Monday, October 16, 2023, at 12:03 am to be different? I don’t know but one thing is set to be today, that is to get rid of the one week’s accumulation of garbage. I’ll try the bed again. Hopefully more sleep shall do me good.
- It surely did! A couple more hours of sleep did me good!
Amazing! I Have The Answer …?
I was getting kind of bored by writing the same thing every day. That was my insinuation with the question of difference. Well? This day certainly promised to be new, afresh, though is new it is new in a different way. I am set now to write about my roots as far back as before my birthday. Starting with the fact that on this day the mightiness of my roots beginning with my father has touched the depth of my soul!
- Ah! I’ll start the post with my graphic about my birthplace. Then?
- I will flow the matter to right now inserting a historian account of my birth’s father—a most exceptional man.
I AM STILL HERE.
Following the history of my town, trying to document the glorious past of characters who planted with courage and courage, the seed that now blooms in magnificence of my beautiful town. As a historian I continue with this arduous task, my reimbursement is the satisfaction of keeping our identity alive.
DON MIGUEL LICONA, A PIONEER WARRIOR.
By: Edgar Barahona Pineda,
Almost no one remembers this taxpayer anymore, who forged the foundations of progress for a people that now moves abundance and prosperity.
Around the year 1910, Mr. Miguel Licona came to these lands, the government awarded him perhaps more than 100 knights of land, where he founded a tax and called him Vega Grande. His origin was European as his grandfather’s surname was, “Mertens” and his father’s surnames “Haengendorens”.
Don Miguel, a man of middle height, an old hat covered his head, his feet wore leggings, a Smith and Wesson revolver over the shoulder in a sling bag, and his good brioche mule. a man of character, determined and obedient to his word
In 1910 he faced the virgin forest that lay in that colossal wild power, with garbo and bravery, slowly dominated the dantesque closed vegetation where hundred-year-old trees slept, built the first ranches in the clear open to axe blow and sharp machete,
A caudalous stream serenaded that fertile soil, giving freshness and flavor to vergel, its crystal clear waters after a slight fall, formed wells with abundant fish, where reflected that green and lush vegetation with large trees, that took off towards the blue sky.
After years of hard work made his house with better amenities, and a large troje where he stored beans, corn, they say at the top hung the dry plants of rice, and later they went through a mortar the necessary for feeding, cultivated, ayotes, camote, cassava, malangas and banana.
In 1920, he raised cattle in abundance, which was marmed by the constant attacks of tigers that abounded at that time in that wild region, don Narciso Zarceño narrated enthusiastically how he hunted tigers with traps and don Miguel donated them to the government.
There was in his land a large planting of cane, from which he produced sweet pot, which part was going to stop his flock and part sold to the people of Amates,
It was a very influential Hacendado, respected by the authorities.
When a peasant was detained by the authority, for drunkenness, some for land disputes, and others for confiscation of old shotguns, they turned to him who voluntarily rode his mule and advocated for them with the intendant, and recovered the weapon, or paid the fine to get the aggressor out of the beauty.
I was telling don Narciso Zarceño, that even the mounted police heard him, at that time the path of Los Amates to his estate, was a path full of mud, the mules and oxen sank to the belly of mud, traveling to the village was a hard day, but don Miguel Jose Licona, did it often.
He went up to the mule, to the summit of the manacal, and then went down to the other side direction of Motagua there had a one-room house opposite Santa Inés, in that village had another house, where lived his wife Mrs. Teresa Zarceño to get to her crossed the river Motagua on a canoe.
Don Manuel Hernández RIP, born on January 15, 1934, in an interview he told me, that as in 1947 there were no banks, the money in coins loaded him in a leather saddle, 13-year-old Don Manuel accompanied him loading the bag and complained of the weight of she later bought a small strong box, which according to tens were last seen abandoned in the yard.
Don Miguel came into the world in 1873, and died in the hospital of Quiriguá on April 6, 1955, Miguel José Licona’s grandmother, was called Isabella Haengendorens her grandfather was, Yannes Mertens who did not recognize his father Carolus, who acquired the surname of his mother, being the name of the Father, Carolus Haengendorens,
Don Carrolus married Mrs. Agustina Licona Girón, from there was born Don Miguel José Licona, who was also not recognized and got the surname Licona from his mother Agustina, Don Miguel with his first wife Mrs. Petrona Morel, procreo three children who were:
Agustina was born on August 24, 1889, and José Felipe, on April 25, 1913, “Lawyer”, Trinidad de la Light, was born in Morales Izabal on May 28, 1905, all under the surname Licona Morel.
With Mrs. Maria Dolores Jerez, I have three daughters: Carlota Antonia was born in Los Amates, March 18, 1915, Maria del Rosario 1917 Morales Izabal, and Amanda Isabel August 14, 1919 morales Izabal, the three surname Licona Jerez.
With Mrs. Teresa Zarceño, I produced 6 children they were: Basilia, Soledad, Juan Francisco, Mauro, Elena and Adela, of surnames Licona Zarceño.
This is the resemblance of a character who sowed a swamp in the history of my people.
Photographs, #1, beautiful deer hunted by don Miguel, #2, don Miguel fishing in the big vega stream Los Amates, Izabal, #3, Mrs. Agustina Licona Morel, daughter of don Miguel and Mrs. Petrona Morel.
(Biographic Report: of Julieta Licona, great-granddaughter of don Miguel José L. ) End of quote.
I Saw My Father Cry …?
I noticed in this account the transition from Vega Grande to Santa Inez is not clearly stated. Why did my Father uproot us from Vega Grande to plant us in Santa Inez? This incident is in my memory with fond thoughts and respect for my father.
- Fire! The hut served as the kitchen & storage of all goods burned to the ground!
- I was only about 8 years old but O clear the incident is burnt into my memory.
- I slept through the whole ordeal.
- I woke up. I stood by the door of the sleeping hut totally perplexed.
- My grandmother and the woman workers were busily cooking on an improvised stove.
- Suddenly! My father was coming towards me or simple to the sleeping hut I don’t know but!
- Whether he saw me or he was talking to himself I don’t know either.
- Tears were flowing from his eyes while he was saying, “He was only 1 month old”.
- Strange, evidently Carlitos had died but I did not know it.
- What occurred to me even then, my father was not lamenting about the fire, Carlitos was a greater loss to him. The strangest thing is that I do not remember how the uprooting came to be. Neither I remember why we never went back or how papa Chicho—my mom’s father was living there with a different woman than my grandmother. I would hear so many rumors about the situation but I never made heads or tails of all that I heard until today.
- What trigger the matter as I read the historian Edgar Barahona account of my father?
In 1920, he raised cattle in abundance, which was marred by the constant attacks of tigers that abounded at that time in that wild region, don Narciso Zarceño narrated enthusiastically how he hunted tigers with traps and don Miguel donated them to the government.
There was in his land a large planting of cane, from which he produced sweet pot, which part was going to stop his flock and part sold to the people of Amates,
It was a very influential Hacendado, respected by the authorities.
When a peasant was detained by the authority, for drunkenness, some for land disputes, and others for confiscation of old shotguns, they turned to him who voluntarily rode his mule and advocated for them with the intendant, and recovered the weapon, or paid the fine to get the aggressor out of the ‘bote’ slang for jail.
Ha! Now I Can Surmise What Were The Rumors About …
My grandmother told me her sad story. She came from a good family, but she met papa Chicho who wanted to marry her. Her family forbid the marriage because papa Chicho was a drunkard with a bad reputation as a womanizer. My grandmother defied them and eloped. She got married but papa Chicho turned out to be just like his reputation and wound up in jail. My father bailed him out, that was the reason why my father had control of papa Chicho.
- That makes sense and it’s something that was top secret given way to all kinds of rumors and insinuations that my father had done such awful things.
- My father did not give a nickel for the ignorance of the rumor makers nor explain or defend himself.
- He was a man of principles and sound character.
- But my father could not tolerate ignorant people who busy themselves with such rumors out of anger or envy.
- It is true about all the children he procreated and some of them do not bear his name nor inherit anything from him.
- Even so? People only assumed things but have no idea of the reality of what or why some things are or were the way they are or were at the time.
- For what I remember from my early childhood I deduct that my father was quite a shrew man.
- Nothing passed his keen sight & observation.
- Therefore, he acted according to what he knew to be the truth not according to what it seemed to be to others.
- Thus, he had knowledge others did not have about his relationships.
- But such knowledge was top secret to the public.
I find miracles in my everyday life. I am about to have a breakthrough. Things are starting to look up for me. Things are only going to get better from here on. I feel connected to my father now more than ever before….
- Monday, October 16, 2023, at 7:24 pm.
- Tuesday, October 17, 2023, at 6:03 am.
- Up & down the saga marches on from these earthly grounds on to eternity.
Connecting. Disconnecting. Now We See, Now We Don’t See …?
Thank goodness there is a voice inside of us—the voice of the Great I Am. This is the voice leading us on the right path despite our own selves with all our quirks & cracks. It boggles our minds when we realize our plot when it comes to confronting the ambiguity in our lives. Myriad sources of information. Countless beliefs-religions-opinions and? The powers to be, controlling them all. Unbelievable but true.
- Even so, despite it all the Great Am has a greater plan in His mind for us reckless human beings.
- Remember whether the Bible is read or not the story of Cain & Abel is well known the world over, remember the Great I Am did not kill Cain and Seth replaced Abel for Cain slew him. (Genesis 4:25).
- The meaning behind all those happenings in the Bible is coming to light now.
- Cain represents our human nature as for Seth is the representation of the nature of the Great I Am.
- Such are my personal revelations from my relationship with the Great I am through Yahushua His Messiah.
- Nevertheless, there are reliable sources if only a person allows the Great I Am to take control of a person’s existence on these early grounds.
- In that case, in due course, He leads the person to the right source of information.
- That is what has been happening to this writer since Yahushua stepped into the direct actuality of her life in 1985. https://anewthiabasilia.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/my-life.pdf . Please come back to continue reading the post.
Well? About The Numbers In The Bible …
The numbers issue such as horoscopes, angel numbers, psychics, witchery, and more is a controversial subject to say the least. Primordial I was a staunch believer of the evil in it all. Then? Yahushua stepped into my life. Little by little He succeeded in debaunking all my staunch beliefs to institute His unfathomable wisdom within my mind & heart.
It has taken quite a while but His unfathomable wisdom is now beginning to show up in all my doings despite my former thinking of a past plus my painful body still plaguing me continuously. No matter, this morning on a painful waking up that lovely voice led me to note the number 3 in the date I had just recorded. Ha! I found the meaning of number three plus why the importance of the numbers in the Bible in the NUMBERS – GEMATRIA
The Design of Scripture, Introduction by Brad Scott.
Who was Brad Scott? …
Brad had been teaching the Scriptures since 1971. Raised in Missouri, he began in the Lutheran system and was taught traditional “Christian” theology. In 1978, he began his studies in the Greek language and soon discovered that the well-defined Greek structure was NOT so well-defined. He then began to learn the Hebrew language, and sat at the feet of Rabbinical scholars, much the same way Sha’ul may have done so! Having been trained that the New Testament was written in Greek, Brad discovered through other scholars of the New Testament and the Dead Sea Scrolls that the New Testament may well have been written in Hebrew. He had been teaching the Hebrew language and culture since 1983. Brad was an ordained minister through a non-denominational pastoralship.
Brad was a professional musician, as well, and enjoyed leading or just participating with Praise and Worship teams by playing keyboard and singing. Although he played all styles of music, Brad enjoyed the Hebrew Roots, Messianic (whatever!) style best.
Brad is no available to conduct seminars, lead praise and worship, perform Passover seders, etc. He passed away 10 July 2020. May he rest in peace.
Although he may be have been vertically challenged, he always had a good sense of humor.
His surviving widow, Carol Scott, is maintaining The Wild Branch Ministry in all its fullness as best she can without her soul mate.
Shalom Alecheim! End of quote.
- I had the honor to meet and fellowship with Brad for a little while. He impressed me as a genuine soul called to clarify many absurd practices and beliefs in the body of monotheisms. His teaching on the numbers in the Bible prove the accuracy of Yahushua’s words to me at the time. The number 3 along the numbers in the Bible meaning came to mind this morning.
Messiah taught that heavenly things are understood by our belief in the earthly things (Yochanan 3:12). We can begin to see what He means when we see the presence of three in creation. What we see in creation is designed to be easily grasped so that we might be able to glimpse into the unseen world. There are three dimensions to our visible world. Time is represented by past, present and future. There are three persons in grammar, as there are three degrees of quality. In school we learned about solid, liquid and gas, and about the animal, the vegetable, and the mineral kingdoms. The number three is used in a chance to complete something. “I am going to give you to the count of three to … ” Or, “Are you ready? One two, three, Go!” The building blocks of creation are found, according to the voluminous testimony of scripture, in combinations of three letter roots in Hebrew words. Vocals sound their best in three part harmony. Some of my favorite groups are Earth, Wind, and Fire, 3 Dog Night, and Crosby, Stills, and Nash. And how about the 3 Stooges! And why only three blind mice … or the Three Musketeers? All right, enough already.
Before we talk about the Hebrew word for three, let me stop and explain how Hebrew expresses numbers. In the numerous, available, extant Hebrew texts, we have numbers expressed in fully written words, such as echad for one, ‘ariba’ah ‘asar for fourteen, and ve’alepayim ve’areba’-me’ot for twenty four hundred. This is what we know from the available texts of the Tenakh. The expression in Hebrew of what we know as Arabic numerals or symbols such as 1, 2, 3, 28, 100, etc., is where much speculation comes in. Historically, the concept of gematria, or each individual Hebrew letter representing a numeral, is considered to be a relatively late phenomenon. Most experts in Biblical languages and numerology consider the idea to be taken from the influence of the Greek culture. It is clear that the Massorites used gematria in the period between 300 and 600 A.D. Little evidence can be seen any earlier than that. However, this does not take away from what is discovered when one applies this concept to the written text. The constant reoccurring presence of certain numerical combinations found in related Hebrew words is too astounding to ignore. Which drives most students of scripture to one inescapable conclusion. YHVH wrote the text and not man. This will become more obvious as we get into larger numbers. I will put enough into each teaching to get the point across, but the abundant presence of these relationships are too numerous for these teachings.
Now, on to the number three. In Hebrew, the cardinal number three is from the word shalosh. The word shalosh means to measure or to sum up. So, you see that even the word itself implies completeness or fullness. Here are a few examples of the number three used in it’s root. End of quote.
My Home. Surrounded By Life Peace Beauty Love …
My breakfast. Construction. Roaming Goats. Enchanted me. My dreams are coming true …I can and I will. I take responsibility for my actions. I am patient, and respectful with others. I am thankful for all the good things in my life. I believe that better days are a reality in our times …
Help! Heal Me And Shall Be Healed. Save Me And I Should Be Saved …
I am thankful for my blessings, but! I am just finding out that to be thankful for my blessings is not enough without extending my thanks for the blessings coming to you my friend. In talking to Pat a moment ago I realized that Pat is my faithful friend for years. And for years she has been listening to me as it was meant to be. Even so? It is time now for me to listen to Pat. She is suffering like so many of us are suffering. O my Beloved Master, help me to comfort my friend. You know how hard it is to receive comfort when we are in pain. Anything I wish to say seems to be so insensitive, so? I pray for You to touch her painful condition to save and heal her. Only You can save & heal us all. Thank You for hearing & answering my prayer.
- Wednesday, October 18, 2023, at 4:25 pm.
- It’s my time to shine.
- I should be ready to reap the rewards of my hard work.
- And yes, I am attracting experiences that excite me.
- I focus on healthy choices.
- I could heal and thrive …yet?
- I wonder.
- I guess I need to accept myself as I am and I just don’t like myself as I am.
- I look myself in the mirror, what do I see?
- Nothing like I would like to see.
- On top of that?
- I keep taking pictures of myself to express the joy, peace, and love within my being but!
- One shot is worse than the other, I just as well delete them all, have no idea why I don’t.
Anyhow? The War Is Going On …
The war is going on and here I am concerned about my looks. I just can’t put 2 +2 together. What can I do? How can I forget about myself and concentrate on the purpose of my life?
- Wednesday, October 18, 2023, at 11:37 pm.
- Thursday, October 19, 2023, at 3:44 am.
- Friday, October 20, 2023, at 5:00 am.
- I don’t believe in my parents, nor my parents believe in me.
- The fact is that they exist and so do I.
- Food for thought …
Troubles Come. Troubles Go …
Big problem editing & publishing post. Will troubleshoot. Restart on Friday, October 20, 2023, at 5:45 pm.
Back at 6:02 pm on Friday, October 20, 2023. Saturday, October 21, 2023, at 1:10 am.
It’s Has Been 37 Years Since …
Today is a very special day, is my 37th anniversary. MESSAGE: The message that I learned groping in the wilderness of life for 37 years! In the final analysis it is, it was, and it shall be God only and only God. How can we get out of the mess of the tragedy of our present life and find our true life in God?
- How can we find our way to satisfy that gnawing yearning for something more than the earthly love that we give and get?
- How can we suffice ourselves and become what we are supposed to be?
- How can we save ourselves all the trouble and struggle to be something, to find happiness, to find fulfillment, to take direction, to find meaning in life?
How, How, How Can We?
We can’t. Only God can. That is why God gave us His only begotten Son Yahushua the Messiah to do the work for us, for we can’t do it, only God can! That is what I learned in my 37 years journey through the wilderness of a life of struggle and works. No kidding, it’s now Saturday, October 21, 2023, at 1:46 am and I find myself struggling with the same issues that trouble me 37 years ago.
What To Do? My Prayer on High …
The answer came to me in the record of October 21, 1986—Jeremiah 15:19-21. That was the moment of decision. Likewise, it has to be today. I must decide to stand firm in the purpose of my life, yet! I cannot take things into my own hands to make my own plans like I used to do. I’ll wait for the answer.
Well? In the meantime, I caught up with my dirty dishes. fixed coffee & drank it. I showered, fixed breakfast. Worked on graphic for a couple hours. I fixed soup & salad & blue tea for my lunch. I ate. Had ice cream for dessert. I came to the computer to record. Fell asleep in front of the screen. Woke up. Crawled in bed, at what time? Who knows? I woke up at 6:40 pm. The last recorded date? Saturday, October 21, 2023, at 1:46 am. What a day!
Let’s Recap, What Happened Since I Woke Up Today? …
I vividly remember that on waking up the memory of 37 years past came strongly to my mind. I took that to be the answer to my prayer. Why? I found myself struggling with the same issues that troubled me 37 years ago. Therefore, I set myself to search for the record. No problem finding such a record with the MESSAGE I recorded above.
There You Have It! Decision …?
I had to decide whether take things in my own hands to resolve my concerns & troubles or? Go with the flow of the Blessed Presence within my being. My responsibility is to flow to go in the right direction. How? Quit my thinking & my doings so far. Sleep! Wow!
It’s now Saturday, October 21, 2023, at 7:51 pm. I’m going to sit in the sunroom to see what’s going on. Ha! Flow with the go! Diana at my door! A brief recap of my situation to acknowledge my need for her help. Just like I had in mind to do but decided not to go ahead to quickly do whatever came to mind. Instead? To let things happen without my pushing for those things to happen.
Perfect Arrangement But …
I’ll sleep on it because I need to sleep again. But before anything I need to find the Biblical meaning of 37. Saturday, October 21, 2023, at 8:45 pm. Bed. Woke up around 11 pm on Saturday, October 21, 2023. It’s now Sunday, October 22, 2023, at 1:28 am. Strange. I know I have been keeping up with the Daily Motivation but when I check it today the last record was on the 19th. I have spent all this time trying to figure out why the record was outdated.
- In the process I read a lot of the words I needed to notice confirming that those words come from the inner voice within my being.
- My head is hurting.
- Breaktime on Sunday, October 22, 2023, at 1:38 am.
What’s The Meaning of It All …?
Since my comeback almost a year ago the change in my lifestyle has been drastically. But it all happened on que with the Master’s plan for my life. The main adjustment has been in the change of environment. In Jordan I have been isolated from the public for many years for my own protection. Even so, there were signs leading me in the way to go in line with the Master’s will. In my present environment the signs were subtle until now. It is only in the last month or so that I have been able to figure out how is all coming together for me, for us.
The Significance Of Signs On Yesterday …
The thirty-seventh Psalm, written by King David, encourages those who believe in God to trust he will judge evildoers and give us all what we need. How appropriate is this Psalm for the times we are going through. Why the significance of it? It all boils down to what I am to do to continue fulfilling the purpose of my life.
- Here is the deal.
- The MESSAGE to deliver now is in Psalms 37.
BROKEN TO SERVE By thiaBasilia …
This is the title for the book I have been announcing for quite a while. This shall be the 2nd book in the series. It all is coming to me as it should be, not as I had planned to be. O well! What else is new? I will see now how I am to post next. Sunday, October 22, 2023, at 3:45 am.
I Got It!
I am focused on creating new memories. I focus more … I am ready to welcome the good things that are coming into my life. I am capable of achieving incredible things. My thoughts are a source of inspiration and creativity. What else is new? Creating new memories and acknowledging the ones from the past. Sunday, October 22, 2023, at 5:07 am, breaktime. Well? I got it now. I was thinking of quoting the MESSAGE but instead of quoting the MESSAGE now I will close this and wait to quote it whenever I put it together in the promised book which I will title Broken to Serve. In the meantime, I will concentrate on creating new memories and acknowledging the ones from the past.
Until the next post, lov thia.