Well? I Posted. Now What? …
It was Tuesday, October 31, 2023, around 6:45 am when I posted.
I found myself sleepy and no ambitious at all. Ah! Updates in CC. Updated to Photoshop 2025. Hopefully there will be no surprises.
- What is more, it’s now Tuesday, October 31, 2023, at 3:07 pm and my post has not been checked by anyone, I wonder why.
- Just then the bell rang to announce a mail from WordPress support telling me what was wrong with the site.
- At their suggestion on how to correct it, I remember how to fix it myself by finding the theme that had worked for me before.
- Once I corrected the site it came to me how to continue posting to strengthen the brethren.
- I am working on a graphic to head the next post with the following words:
- My dreams are coming true.
- My wealth & my health are restored.
- I wish the same for you.
- All working fine I decided to take a break.
- Nice sunny day inviting for a walk.
- Suddenly Diana & Mike on the way to lunch.
- They invited me to join them. I had a delightful time.
- You know what?
Now I Know What …
I am authentic, that’s why I am beginning to take all things with a grain of salt. I found that out in the extra DM email in my inbox.
Being Authentic – The End of the Month Message for October
Last Updated: October 30, 2023
We’re willing to go to great lengths to make people like us.
So sometimes, we hide our true selves, engage in people-pleasing behaviors, and shut down the voice of our intuition.
But no matter how hard you try, you can’t change how others perceive you.
We do not have an ideal world.
People are quick to judge. They do things with a hidden agenda. They mock those they don’t fully understand.
Some people will always be judgmental.
But you don’t have to live life feeling suffocated because of people who are scared of your confidence and uniqueness.
Start Living as Your Authentic Self
You deserve to be free. You deserve to live a fulfilling life.
Stop living a life of lies.
It’s time to embrace a new sense of freedom in your life!
Shut out the noise
You shouldn’t have to feel like you’re constantly betraying yourself.
Cut down the noise. Tap into the truth of who you are. Your life doesn’t have to look like anyone else’s! You can live freely on your own terms.
Learn to become your authentic self.
In order to live true to yourself, you have to know yourself first.
Many of our behaviors and habits are influenced by past events and experiences that we are not fully aware of.
You have to practice self-awareness to uncover the source of your beliefs.
Learning to Trust Yourself
You know what’s best for you, so trust yourself. Choose your response based on what you value.
Becoming more secure and building self-confidence is a skill you can gradually develop.
The way you talk to yourself significantly impacts the way you behave, act, and perceive the world around you.
Practicing positive self-talk allows you to become your own cheerleader.
It’s natural to have certain doubts and fears, but when you’re self-confident and have the right mindset, you can overcome your fears.
You can realize your full potential in life.
Building Self-Confidence: 4 Ways to Help You Get Started
Living an Authentic Life is Within Your Reach
An authentic life doesn’t necessarily mean a perfect life.
Life will still have challenges and obstacles. But living authentically will give you greater confidence and courage to tackle everything that comes your way. You will be able to live a life that’s more peaceful and fulfilling. Goodness will come to you effortlessly.
Live up to your core values.
Live in the flow and listen to the wisdom of your heart.
Let the answers come to you.
Photo by Jennifer Griffin on Unsplash
Share This With Someone You Love!
Your Motivations For Today:
You have overcome the traumatic event, but you don’t feel the same sense of excitement anymore. You feel jaded and worn out. It won’t always be this way. Slowly, you will be able to reconnect with this life of yours.
Complete your Motivation…
Whatever More Could I Want For? …
A desk with a keyboard & mouse & a footrest & a decent chair to help my faulty posture. Hahaha! The truth? All my wants don’t make a hill of beans! Whatever want I have when it comes to be I always figure out another want! On and on my wants surge in my volatile mind but guess what? I am on to my wants. I pay no mind to them. I make do with whatever I have with a grateful heart. Bless that heart of mine.
Regardless! Patience. Wait …?
Good things come to those who wait. Honestly, the more I let go or forget about my wants, the more I get over & above whatever I had wanted for! Isn’t that enchantingly amazing? How blessed I am! And I wish the same for you dear & precious reader of these unique posts of mine.
If you read this post, please read the previous & pass on the word for all to wander about? Perhaps my mental health. Hahaha! HalleluYah! Until the next post, lov, thia.
Tuesday, October 31, 2023, at 5:40 pm. Break. I am learning. What triggers my emotional reactions and why? Help me my Beloved.
Hope Is the Evidence Of Things Not Yet Seen …
Wednesday, November 1, 2023, at 3:05 am. The 11th month of 2023 has arrived with bells of healing ringing in my ears. My day is planned. Shopping trip.
- I am becoming the best version of myself.
- No doubt about it. My perspective is shifting from my own to the Master of my being.
- My confidence is growing, for sure.
- I am making a difference in the world, even when there is no sign that I am doing so.
- But I can explore all of my interests fearlessly.
- Wednesday, November 1, 2023, at 5:06 pm.
- Back from my fabulous trip!
- Bed. Will finish unpacking when wake up.
- Wednesday, November 1, 2023, at 7:15 pm.
- Up but still sleepy. While debating whether to go to sleep Denise called. Long constructive sharing. Time now? Wednesday, November 1, 2023, at 9:05 pm.
I Hear That Lovely Voice Inside Of Me …
“My Beloved, it is not about words, what you do, what you think, or what you feel others think or feel about you.
It is about WHO YOU ARE.
You are a unique person.
You are a Queen.
A Queen does not need to validate herself.
No doubt about it.
Your perspective is shifting from your own to the Master of your being.
Indee! You are making a difference in the world, even when there is no sign that you are doing so.
My Beloved, you are no longer dreaming.
Without any effort of your own it is all taking place just as I have promised you it was to be.
I am demonstrating to all what a Queen in my domain is to be.
Nothing at all likens to the highest royal in the world.
You are unique.
You are genuine.
No need to wear a gold crown.
No need to sit on an earthly throne.
No need to impose your rulership over the kingdoms of this world.
You are enough to yourself because YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.”
The time now? Thursday, November 2, 2023, at 3:32 am.
Evidence Not Hearsay …
Well? I just as well continue posting as I am inspired to do. It seems that I have lost all my readers but, I refuse to continue lamenting about it. I also refuse to be pushed to frantically search & follow the many ways of marketing the words I write and publish. Here is the definitions that explains the head line of what is happening and my reaction as I woke up this morning on Thursday, November 2, 2023, at 2:34 am.
ev·i·dence (ĕv′ĭ-dəns) n.1.
- A thing or set of things helpful in forming a conclusion or judgment: The broken window was evidence that a burglary had taken place. Scientists weighed the evidence for and against the hypothesis.
- Something indicative; an indication or set of indications: saw no evidence of grief on the mourner’s face.
- The means by which an allegation may be proven, such as oral testimony, documents, or physical objects.
- The set of legal rules determining what testimony, documents, and objects may be admitted as proof in a trial.
- information received from other people which cannot be substantiated; rumor.
Example: according to hearsay, Bez had managed to break his arm. End of quote.
Well? So Much for My Vain Concerns …
Such definition is mainly for my own encouragement. I will now continue to optimize the header and the graphics to complement the header before I post again.
- Thursday, November 2, 2023, at 9:29 am.
- Tried to sleep but Diana called.
- Change of plan we are going for my pedicure now instead of this afternoon.
- All worked out perfectly.
- Back now at 2:00 pm on Thursday, November 2, 2023.
- I had the best pedicure since I came back a year ago.
- My feet feel the best in years.
- The best part? The pedicurist was wonderful.
- Her name is Sky…. Must learn how to spell it and pronounce it.
- Back to the graphics.
- Thursday, November 2, 2023, at 3:08 pm.
- Up on Thursday, November 2, 2023, at 6:34 pm.
- Sleep is a healing agent.
- I continue to live expectantly.
- For now I will have a byte for supper and drink my chamomile cup of tea.
- Time? Thursday, November 2, 2023, at 7:30 pm.
- It’s now 8:00 pm on Thursday, November 2, 2023.
- Time for graphics.
O well! It’s now Friday, November 3, 2023, at 1:56 am. I got sidetracked again. I worked on the graphics for a bit but then I got an email from Joseph Dumond. It came to me again to get in touch with him. I composed what came to me and sent it. But it took all this time to complete that task.
- Now I don’t know what to do next.
- Perhaps I should go to bed but I am not sleepy at all.
- All is quiet, not a single sound.
- I am comfortable, at peace within.
- Let me stretch my legs.
I Am Evolving, My Dreams Are Evolving …
Yet, I find myself still looking for approval, limiting myself to a particular way of life, not letting go of ‘shoulds’. It is inevitable that my mind races none stop like an unbridled horse. Regardless of such limitations I am evolving along with my dreams.
- I can find greater happiness, I am sure.
- Life is beautiful when I see it with the Master’s mind for me.
- I choose to focus on good as per my Master’s desire.
- I am attracting more positivity into my life.
- The universe, that includes the host of heaven, is working in my favor.
- I live each moment hoping to discover the promised revelation of my Master.
The person who has My commands and keeps them is the one who [really] loves Me; and whoever [really] loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I [too] will love him and will show (reveal, manifest) Myself to him. [I will let Myself be clearly seen by him and make Myself real to him.] (John 14:21)
- Friday, November 3, 2023, at 10:44 pm.
- Twelve hours since I woke up.
- Went back to bed.
- Slept until about 2:30 am.
- I have been optimizing header & background in the site.
- I am stuck, waiting for support to help me.
- Time now? Saturday, November 4, 2023, at 7:44 am.
- It’s the first 7th Day of Rest on this 11th month of 2023.
In My Heart There Rings A Melody …A melody of LOVE!
It’s splendorous to start the day with love ringing in the heart. All difficulties, site setbacks, uncertainty, wanderings, pleadings for love & understanding like a gush of wind swiftly flew by me without disturbing even a single hair in my head. Hahaha! HalleluYah!
- Heading for bed on Saturday, November 4, 2023, at 7:01 pm. Twelve hours have gone by again. It’s now Saturday, November 4, 2023, at 11:12 pm. Interesting combination of numbers. The 11th meaning disorder. The 12th meaning perfect governmental foundation. Every day I am heading to that perfection. I slept from 7 to 10:30 pm.
What was the words that rang in my ears from within my being?
Let’s see. Ha! The things that come to me while I am writing recording whatever the Presence within me inspires me to write or do are so special at times. This time I received the Daily Motivation message at 8:03 AM (15 hours ago). I copied it but I never pasted it. I got sidetracked into shopping online for the things I have been talking about to help me with my posture plus other things including high top shoes for the winter.
- Wow! Unbelievable but true.
- I found everything that would have cost a couple of hundred dollars for half that amount.
- I went ahead and ordered.
- Then I got engrossed with the graphics.
- Next, in checking the emails about the order I found out that in the process, I made some changes in the form of payment that I had to correct.
- I did it all using my own judgment, but Diana needed to be informed since she is the one handling my financial situation.
- For a moment my confidence was shaken.
- Diana informed me that the company I was dealing with was a bad company she had dealt with before.
- O well! Should I cancel the order?
- No, let’s wait to see what they deliver.
Ah! Whatever Happened with The Daily Motivation Message? …
O man! Talking about the return of my confidence? O but how real that Presence within comes to my aid! The following words cannot be more appropriate for this precise moment when my confidence was tottering.
Your Daily Motivation
- Your sacrifices will pay off. Don’t lose hope.
- You’ve been the giver for so long.
- No doubt, you have undeniable strength within you.
- But when you’re mired in sadness and despair, it can be hard to tap into your inner strength.
- You need support. You deserve to be taken care of.
- This journey will get easier for you.
- The opportunity you’ve been wishing for will come to you very soon.
- Have faith. New blessings are arriving.
- You will get time to relax and focus on what feels good to you.
- You will get the chance to tune out everything else and simply focus on your needs.
- Everything will fall into place.
- Amazing! Bed again on Sunday, November 5, 2023, at 2:06 am.
- It is now Sunday, November 5, 2023, at 7:53 am.
- I could not continue recording earlier.
- I slept until almost 7 am.
- Truly is amazing how things are developing in my world.
- Things to resolve issues that have plagued me most of my life are popping up so fast that makes me wonder more about what is going on and what to do about it.
What To Do About What Is Going On …
Ha! The answer is clear in the so-called my affirmation for this Sunday, November 5, 2023. Totally amazing to me.
I am on the right path for me. I accept responsibility for my decisions. I have the courage to start on something new. I have a positive outlook on life. I am attracting more positive reactions. No more angry reactions. …
Wow! Even My Crampy Belly Is Settled Down …
Honestly, more and more I am realizing that it is not only what I eat or drink triggering the pain & itch troubling me. The fear of offending my daughter or burdening her in any way is a weight I have been carrying since I came because I know that taking care of myself is an extra weight on her. Also, I am anxious for Mike’s approval. I have not been able to shake those fears so far. But those fears are the main trigger for my pain.
- Even so, we are overcoming our issues day by day.
- No worries are becoming more and more our reality.
- We are beginning to really enjoy ourselves.
- For myself, I am beginning to go with the flow of my life abiding in the Presence within my being.
- That is the only way I have been able to overcome everything that comes my way.
- The only way as well to accept myself for who I am.
- Now I am working on remembering the positive experiences better than the negative ones.
- Thank goodness I am in a safe environment.
- I am cultivating an attitude of gratitude.
- A lot of good, healthy humor is much help in my endeavor.
Take What Happen This Morning …
This morning I woke up with a painful belly. I could not figure out the cause for such. I had no idea of what to drink or eat or do about it. But it came to me to put on my back belt that puts pressure in my belly, then to begin to zip my coffee mixture while I was checking my concerns about the purchase I made yesterday.
- While doing that a hearing aid information popped.
- I clicked. Hum! That would be the thing I need to resolve my hearing problem.
- Should I inquire about the trial offer?
- With that in mind I investigated the company and its prices.
- I started to email the information to Diana but quickly I refrained from doing that.
- I decided to sit still and wait.
- That’s exactly when the DM for Sunday, November 5, 2023 popped in the inbox with the answer to my dilemma and decision to wait.
- Like magic my belly hurt stopped!
I Am Not Even Try to Justify These Matters Anymore …
Let it be. Let it all happen without my two cents input. I am going to eat my porridge and enjoy it for the rest of my day. Period!
- Bed on Sunday, November 5, 2023, at 8:34 pm.
- I am too tired to continue. It’s now Monday, November 6, 2023, at 6:12 am.
- I had a restless night.
- But I am on to the how of my mind relating to those pesty fears, so, I am making progress in finding the solution once and for all.
In the meantime, I will work today in posting again.
Until the next post, lov thia.