Family Memories Present/Past …
New-Anew-Afresh Another Day …?
What Will It Be? …
The best to expect on this Sunday, November 12, 2023, at 3:31 am. All set for coffee then a good shower. Things are progressing. Need to restart computer on Sunday, November 12, 2023, at 3:09 pm. Monday, November 13, 2023, at 12:00 am. This has been a trying day with my computer.
Here We Go, Let Me Move to the Next Day …
That would be Monday, November 13, 2023, at 5:00 am. I have been up for about an hour taking care of my Monday chores. I am now beginning the process of reinstalling Windows 11 hoping to fix my computer problems. Well? It installed but it took me back to old versions of my files. I am just now figuring out how to overcome the problem.
- This is the time for me to change my working routine.
- The main thing is to attempt to learn new techniques taking advantage of the amazing improvements practically in all applications, especially the Windows 11 improvements.
- Not to mention Microsoft Office and Photoshop 2025.
- I really have the top of the cream of the top programs.
- I must live up to them.
But That’s My Thinking Right Off The Top Of My Head …
Of course, my thinking does not materialize as my thinking portrays to me. Tuesday, November 14, 2023, at 3:26 am I got up feeling lousy. I have been up since 1:30 am today. Yesterday was a time of reconsidering my decision to live up to my call and purpose for my life beginning at home. I have been working on a graphic to deliver a message to imply we are all doing the best we can. But things were not clicking upsetting my apricot. I want to deliver that message in the next post I am to post. Right now, I am frustrated, ready for coffee break.
I’ll See What Happens Next When …?
When wake next time It’s 11:23 am on this Tuesday, November 14, 2023, but it feels like the day has ended. Well? The day is finally ending for me. It’s 7:07 pm on Tuesday, November 14, 2023. Much satisfied with the graphic. I worked hard and still have to clean up but I am tired, I need to head for bed.
It seems to me that this life in the world does not change. Everything repeats constantly no matter what. I do not feel very optimistic right now. But that is Ok. One thing is for sure, I do not trust my feelings. Reality or the quality or state of being actual or true does not depend on my feelings. Rather, reality does not depend on feelings. Things are the way they are despite my feelings. But at the moment it came to me to look up the DM.
Reflecting On the Matter …
I am beginning to see where the DM motivations are coming from. Way back in Genesis 3:15 we are given a clue to what is happening today. In general, we do not compare our doings with the doings stated in the Bible. Yet, our doings synchronize what is happening today with the Bible. Therefore, the Bible stands firm despite humanity standards of today.
You Know What? It Never Ceases to Amaze Me …?
It never ceases to amaze me how this ‘Bible’ thing has driven me bananas from the very first time I laid my eyes in the pages of that 1st copy of the Bible was laid in my hands to read. O mine, I was insulted! The young Baptist pastor realized that I was born Catholic and had never read the Bible plus English being my second language he figured to gift me the easiest to read version. But when I began to read the preposterous things to me that I was reading I surmise such version was written for ignorant people that had no command of the English language like I did. I got insulted!
So? I requested for a real Bible that would make sense instead of the copy given to me. Bless his heart, the young pastor took a long trip to the Baptist Book Store and presented me with the red King James Bible.
O man! I began to read in earnest. Wow! Those written words began to jump out of the pages into my heart. I could hardly put the book down. But I was under a lot of pressure taking care of 7 children under 10 years old, 3 from my own and the other 4 from different families. So much strife was going on between us all while I was enthralled with the discovery of the Bible. It all ended up with a complete nervous breakdown, my mind snapped! It is all recorded in my autobiography published in 2005 out of print but you can read a free version here: https://acrobat.adobe.com/id/urn:aaid:sc:us:cf58a996-ee08-49d1-a478-a6b63337d039 .
Creating New Memories …
Anyhow, that happened in the span of 74 years of my life. A past that has troubled and caused me the degeneration not only of my body but also in my attitude towards life in general. Even so, it is a past that has ceased to trouble me now in this 2022-2023 year coming to close on November 22, 2023. What a year it has been! A time to create new memories from the old ones.
New Memories Created …
Indeed! I can candidly mention that past now without affecting me of anyone in a negative way because the way at look at life now with a new perspective dotted to me from on high, no doubt about it. The neat thing is that the leading and protection from on high comes to me from different reliable sources just appearing without my asking or searching from them. And that’s the way the DM came to me.
What Is My Attitude Now? …
Like night & day happened with different circumstances every day or night so does my attitude. Everyday my attitude happens with different circumstances. The best part? I am now empowered to handle those circumstances like a pro.
My potential to succeed is infinite. I have the power to change. I respond to difficulties with grace and confidence. I embrace my vulnerability. I live in the moment. I am A-Okay whatever it rains or shines! Simply? It never ceases to amaze me. End of quote.
While I was recording the matter last night much hurt prevented me from ending my record so? I headed to bed on Wednesday, November 15, 2023, at 12:37 am. I had quite a time getting situated to relieve my pain and sleep. But sleep finally came. I woke up around 5:30 am. It’s now Wednesday, November 15, 2023, at 6:50 am, time for me to start this day empowered like I never been before.
- Wednesday, November 15, 2023, at 8:40 pm.
- Exhausted, I went to bed.
- It was a testing day again.
- I changed my meal menu to see what would happen.
- It was not a good idea to do so.
- In the other hand, I got a surprise call from my Koury family in Jordan.
- I also had a great chat with my Denise, and I got to talk to my Jude in Arizona.
- I spent the whole afternoon on the phone but then something so special took place.
- In my quest to optimize the graphic I am to post I began to search for pictures I needed to include.
- In my search for pictures, I checked my old downloads folder.
- Wow! I found the childishly-simple-premium-child theme.
- Can you imagine that?
- I purchased that theme in 2013 for the measly sum of $4.98.
- I used it for a while then I decided to venture into the wide world of experimenting with numerous other ways & methods to blog.
- To this day I have continued to experiment with this whole affair of blogging to my exasperation going from bad to worse.
- Pity, isn’t it?
Well? Today Is A Turning Point …?
I have been at an accelerated learning point of my life. For what purpose? To establish me in the position of the head instead of the tail. I have lived my life as the tail for the most part. What kind of talk is that? Reminders popping in my head directing me to go in the way I am to go in the rest of my life.
- Must head for bed on Thursday, November 16, 2023, at 5:32 pm.
- Friday, November 17, 2023, 1:09 am.
- Well? Another day after my 7 hours of sleep.
- What was I doing while sleep overtook me?
- Editing the record of the day.
- Time to continue the task now.
- Let me see.
It was Thursday, November 16, 2023, at 4:47 am. Yesterday was my Denise’s birthday. I must figure out how to celebrate it. For one thing, I must continue to listen & obey that voice within my being. What am I to quote on this day to get an idea of what is happening in my life that could affect the rest of my family as well as the rest of my readers. Why are things happening the way those things are happening?
Here Is The Unquestionable Reason For It All …?
O mine! I set myself up to search for the blessings record but instead I found the most amazing record of the post I recorded on Wednesday, December 20, 2017, at 12:56 am. Amazing! The year 2017 is the year when my whole life turned on the way up to where I am now. Now I must figure out how to post what I intend to post today. What I have been intending to post since I posted last.
- Break time to reflect on the matter on Thursday, November 16, 2023, at 6:07 am.
What A Day This Is Turning Out To Be …
I had forgotten that today we were to the Library for a Christmas celebration. So? I barely had time to get ready to go. It was a nice affair. I had the opportunity to fellowship with Linda. Also, on coming back Diana asked Linda to drive me home while she had to go to take care of other matters. That was a blessing for it gave me the chance to share my testimony with Linda.
- Next thing? I headed to collect my order.
- Everything is OK except for my posture vest—too small.
- Disappointed? Of course, but then I had the power to let go of such.
- I put on my new high-top shoes.
- I headed to show them to Diana.
- I came back to head for bed.
- Well? Back to Why are things happening the way those things are happening …?
At last! Here Is The Unquestionable Reason For It All …?
Confession, I am aware of my misgiving about coming out straight to the point of this matter. Why do I hesitate to come clear to the answer to the question? Because the answer is powerfully rejected by the most skeptical human beings inhabiting the world. Fear!
What Is It That I Fear? Good Question! …?
Well? So far, I sense that my children are beginning to enjoy my presence back into their lives. That means a lot to me but! But then? Coming out with the answer to the question of why things are happening the way that are happening these days would offend my children.
Hey! That’s What I Fear! What A Parading Of My Humanity!
I might as well accept the fact that as a human I tend to behave so as to attract attention; show off. I say that because the way I feel when the attention in a gathering goes to somebody or something else. Yeah, the worse? I pity the other party for being such a ‘show off’. Pittiful, isn’t it?
Let Me Cut To The Chase …?
I must remember the fact that I am not responsible for anyone’s reaction to my posts. No kidding! The best part? I am to be still, to wait, to write & publish all inspired words at any moment as I observe it all developing in the midst of my present living setup. Ha! Guess what again. I am now empowered to publish again that post in 2013 despite all my fears and missgivings.
My Bravado Is Troten Down …?
Somehow I wound up reading Diana’s updated page in FB. Suddenly I felt my heart constricting. In shock with my reaction I figured the best thing to do was to lay down, go to sleep. I slept for a couple of hours. It’s now Friday, November 17, 2023, at 9:14 am. I am now able to think clear.
- My thoughts are becoming clearer.
- I deserve to feel joy.
- I take many conscious breaks every day.
- I have the chance to slow down.
- I always find a way to keep moving forward.
- I will now see about heading to Diana’s to seek her help with the order.
- Friday, November 17, 2023, at 9:38 am.
- Diana is busy right now.
- So, I went ahead to fix & eat my brunch.
- Now I am ready to clearly record what is the best course of action to take under the moment’s circumstances.
- For one thing, we are enjoying our company more than before.
- There is no need for me to engage in controversial issues which the post in 2013 is all about.
- All controversies are in the mind of the Creator’s plan to restore us to the original intent for our creation, to be loved by Him and for us to love Him in return.
- This is a matter ingrained within us that shows in the relationships of parents and children.
- We conceive our children with the wholesome intent to love and take care of them, molding them in the image of ourselves.
- Of course, such is an instinct that we hardly recornize.
- My instructions at the moment is to create new memories from the past/present.
- That is what I shall continue to do from now on.
Prodigy Children …
That is what this generation is all about. Diana is the first one I recognized but, in the long run, I have been observing the amazing talents and glorified positions that my 7 children possess. Not only my 7 but also their friends who were part of their growing up as well as their mates and their mate’s families. Amazing!
How Clear I See It All Now …?
The suffocating fears that have troubled me in the past are becoming extinct, giving way for me to realize the beauty in the thread of our lives. The best part? I see how it is the same for my precious seven. I am looking forward to that embracing each other to become a reality.
Until the next post, lov, thia