What Am Thinking At The Moment? …I Never Thought To Ask Myself Such A Question Before …
Hum! I Guess I Was Too Busy Thinking, Thinking, And Thinking …
It’s now Tuesday, September 26, 2023, at 3:51 pm. And what is it that I am thinking about at this instant of time? Thinking about different things at the same time. Thinking about what exactly is that I am thinking about now, right now? Well, let me put things together in my mind. Can I?
- Yes, I could with some effort that I am not willing to exercise because I am simply tired of?
- Thinking, I guess.
- I have several things on the fire.
- One of them is this Daily Meditation thing.
- Maybe I need to sleep on it.
- I mean literally, sleep!
- It’s now 4:09 pm on Tuesday, September 26, 2023, I’ll head to bed, will see what happens.
My Wonderings …?
Maybe I had asked the question, but I never have answered it. It’s now 5:41 pm on Tuesday, September 26, 2023. I laid in bed until after 5 pm. Maybe I slept. I got up. I made the orange/apple juice in the juicer, but I am not feeling good not even good enough to enjoy the juice or any food at all. Even so, I know that this too shall pass. I fear not. I know WHO is my Keeper. I have nothing to fear.
- Well? Time to crash! Tuesday, September 26, 2023, at 9:40 pm. I’ll think some more tomorrow, maybe, who knows?
- Wednesday, September 27, 2023, at 1:53 am. Drink coffee or juice? What is causing the pain in my neck? It’s devastating!
Hey! I Got Something To Beef About …?
You know what? Good things are happening to me daily, even so? I am hurting so much I beef about the best no matter what is my quest. I get this daily motivation which it has been a blessing but! Today! Let me quote the matter.
Sometimes, imagining the future feels like being in a pitch-dark room.
This darkness brings feelings of fear and confusion.
The more you worry about the future, the longer these feelings linger.
You have to tap into your strength.
Do not let the darkness intimidate you.
Take one step at a time.
Embracing curiosity, and cultivating positive thoughts will help you to live in harmony with the uncertainty.
Slowly, darkness will fade away and your path will get clearer.
Be open to exploring new possibilities.
Live in alignment with the flow of life.
Your Affirmations For Today:
I choose what’s best for me. I am experiencing feelings of happiness. Beautiful things are happening to me. I have a positive and productive outlook. I am in a thriving state. & …
Complete your Affirmation…
Let Me Dissect This? O Well: Daily Motivation …?
- I am focused and driven …am I? It seems to me my focus shuts all kinds of star like rays!
- I am mindful of my own energy …what energy? The energy of this miserable pain? Perhaps.
- I am living a courageous life …O dear! I don’t even have the courage to head to the shower room!
- I can create the success that I want …success?! Very successful at beating dead horses to no avail most of the time! Ha! Ha! Ha!
- I let go of unrealistic expectations … what’s the use? I find myself expecting that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, looking, searching that immensity of good & evil source they call, Google. Ha! No pot of gold, instead? That dreadful computer crash! VIRUS! Pity!
- I am already doing enough … That’s for sure!
- I can rise above my negative feelings …Oh but in vain I TRY!
- I listen to my emotions …that’s the worse evil I have learned to avoid.
- I observe my circumstances without judgment …Well? Let me put it like this, I am doing my best!
- I am open to unexpected opportunities …that I AM! Bless my heart!
- Your Motivations For Today:
- Don’t be afraid to be alone. What? That’s my favorite ‘afraid’! Can’t help it, no matter how hard I try!
- That’s how you attract the right people into your life. Hasn’t worked for me, wonder why?
- Life becomes a whole lot easier when you are with the right people. But what I consider to be the right people are always too busy to be with me! Let me forget that part. I already ‘Let go.’
- You may have to be on your own for a …Not necessarily. Thank goodness I don’t want to be on my own! Only? I am not! My Father—He is taking care of all of us. I fear not!
Thankful. Grateful. Cheerful. Candid. …
Wednesday, September 27, 2023, at 11:47 pm, bed. I finally went to bed. Slept until after 2 am the next day or Thursday, September 28, 2023, at 12:25 pm. Just back from Walmart, got all kinds of goodies. Honestly? This is the best I ever had in my life! I can’t stop praising my Yah all day long!
- Rescued from the trap of the past.
- Well? On coming back from Walmart, what were my first thoughts?
- Ha! Tortillas? The worst we ever picked up!
- I wish I could take them back but!
- dear! What kind of thought is this?
- I am always complaining about one thing or the other.
- That’s when it comes to me how blessed I am!
- but if of a truth?
- I have nothing to complain about, that’s for sure.
- My heart leap up to the highest climb of joyful thanksgiving!
- Not to my Master from on high but for my Diana & Mike down here on earth.
The Blank from The Pain Bank …?
Bed Thursday, September 28, 2023, at 7:20 pm. Up after midnight on Friday, September 29, 2023. Leg cramp, neck? Stiff & painful. Angry? Not really, just a blank feeling I can’t describe.
What Is My Saga About? …
Feelings. Thoughts. Doubts. Dread. Abandonment. Walking the lonely roads at night not knowing where are those roads to end? Confusion. Delusion. Illusion. Words without knowledge? [Job_35:16].
(16) Job uselessly opens his mouth and multiplies words without knowledge [drawing the worthless conclusion that the righteous have no more advantage than the wicked].
1. Anxiety or apprehension resulting from an uncertain, undecided, or mysterious situation: The suspense as they were announcing the winners was unbearable.
2. The quality in a work of narrative art, such as a novel or film, that causes the audience to experience pleasurable excitement and anticipation regarding an outcome.
Ha! Things Are Beginning to Really Click This Morning …?
No wonder why the blank feeling when I got up for the 2nd time after midnight. Feelings & thoughts. Blankly, devoid of thought or impression with a blank mind, I grabbed my cane & reached for my water cup. I headed for the kitchen. It came to me to eat some ice cream. Out of all things why ice cream in the middle of the night? The coldness shall shock your body to forget your painful discomfort.
- Hum! That makes sense.
- Lots of things are beginning to make sense now.
Mystery? You bet! …?
Unquestionable my enthusiasm shuts to the highest! The thought of creating a suspense to entice the public to read my saga is shamelessly popping up. “Distasteful hypocrisy” claims dear Dereck Murphy. I see it clearly right now making my heart leap with joy this time!
Joy? Distasteful Hypocrisy …?
Indeed! I am not offended at all to discover my distasteful hypocrisy. But how this line of thought is taking place? Well? It seems to me I am now heading into the homestretch of this tumultuous saga of mine. Though, a conversation with my precious Denise last night brought to my mind a clear sight of my doings right now in reference to my endeavor to compile this book or series of books about the saga of my life.
Bingo!!! Goes The Shot …?
Several shots! But it is a BIG pot, I don’t mind sharing it. Ah! Where on earth is my mind going with all this babbling of mine? Good question. Hold on to your horses I am coming back to the subject of what is my saga about as soon as I can figure out how to do it. For the moment I guess a hot coffee cup is the thing I am to head to the kitchen to prepare at 2:27 am on Friday, September 29, 2023.
- I am back.
- The coffee is too hot to drink.
- While in the kitchen it came to me to eat the salty crackers Diana brought me last night.
- That recalled that lack of salt is a trigger for leg cramps.
- Needless to say, I added the salty crackers to the leftover black beans from my supper last night.
- I ate while I fixed the coffee.
What’s With All These Out Of The Box Detailing …?
All these details bring some sense to what I am writing about my thinking while I am telling you. Bless my heart! I done fell asleep in front of the screen. I got up to head for bed. I woke up a while ago. I headed for the kitchen. Fixed the chamomile flowers tea. Scrambled an egg in the skillet with the remaining Kemp seeds from the zucchini I fixed yesterday. I toasted a slice of Ezequiel bread. I cut an avocado. Fixed next to the scrambled eggs & zucchini mixture. I drenched the bread in olive oil, cutting it into squares, and fixed those squares around the rest of the food. Presto! A star breakfast Master Piece!
- Of course, I called Diana to inform her of such a grand event.
- Her response?
- NO THANK YOU! Ha! Ha! Ha!
- Party pooper, that’s all she is!
- Pity! Pity! Pity!
- Just for that? I’ll have a Godiva choc!
- I’ll show her!
Hey! What Is It That I Am Supposed To Do Right Now …?
Not just thinking, I am tired of that, but doing that’s what counts. Ah! What is my saga all about? Now I know. My present saga is about doing not just thinking about doing. Thank goodness! I will be working on the book cover now. It will be originally disregarding all conventions, after all! I am non-conventional—that’s what makes so especial to the point of having fun rejoicing in my infirmities. That’s the fact, let me leave at that.
A Day Of Significance Before I Close …
So tired! Could go no more. Headed for bed on Friday, September 29, 2023, at 9:28 pm. We spent the afternoon taking care of the legal matters to establish me under Diana’s care. Saturday, September 30, 2023, at 2:04 am. Up. This is the 5th and last 7th Day of Rest, the last day of the 10th month. Significant enough is the fact that the number 10 is when things get serious? When will reality begins to sink in? When the number ten is reached it seems as if the realization that whatever is about to happen is now going to REALLY, REALLY happen.
How Appropriate …?
I am now officially ending this chapter in thiaBasilia Saga’s as it was as it is. As this page is closed my hope remains set on the Loving Creator arising from His throne to grant us all His mercy as in Isaiah 30:8-33—the passage of Scripture that vividly describes my own personal doings as it is related in the previous chapters.
Hey! Did I Post This Before? Who Knows? …
I have been so intense working on a new way of posting and writing and living and? Trying not to complain that I have forgotten to post since the last post. I thought my last post was sooo good but I only got 1 like which really broke my heart, but then? The Voice from Iran mended that broken heart of mine, she was my only like. Bless my heart!
- Anyhow? I’ll take a break from my endeavor and shall post again right now.