I Wonder …?
The Fearful Past. Where Did It Go …?
It turned into a steppingstone. Isn’t’ that amazing! Miracles are still in vogue, that’s a fact. I commented in one of my likes in an old post.
2021? It’s now 8/26/2023. I find myself wondering why my visitors in the past no longer visit me. So? I began to check. I clicked! Wow! Why I did not interact with my visitors before? What a poem! What a soul! FEAR! But guess what? All in due time. Today? My time fearless I march nonetheless. Free to face the past with no regrets. Let go! Let that fearful past be the stone to step on to go higher and higher on the steps to that Heavenly Kingdom on earth not in heaven–on the way to the New Jerusalem … How soon? Who knows? It could be tomorrow or? Who Knows? By faith shall the just shall live still stands. Glad I clicked! lov, thiaBasilia. End of quote
- Sunday, August 27, 2023, at 1:33 am.
And Then There Is Kally …?
My precious one, my Kally far away on a land totally out of my fertile imagination. Now precious Kally, go ahead and laugh at me and with me. Of course, I am drawn with super admiration of your endeavor to help others. But then? I come to the end of my reading. Wow! Thousands of likes and comments. What? Dear Kally, you tell me, “Your new website looks amazing! Looking forward to reading and inspiring more posts from you.” But Kally, you get thousands of likes & comments but me? Maybe one like never one single comment. What’s wrong with my site? Can you imagine that? Am I jealous? Nay, nay! It’s not jealousy at all! It’s enlightening!
No Need To Condemn Myself. No Room For Jealousy. …?
But there is ample opportunity to display the fear of the Master to promote the Wisdom from above I proclaim to possess. No kidding, Kally, the reverent fear and worship of the Master is the beginning and the principal and choice part of knowledge [its starting point and its essence]; but fools despise skillful and godly Wisdom, instruction, and discipline. (Psalms 111:10– Proverbs 1:7.)
Worldly Wisdom Is Bias …?
I make this statement without prejudice, merely as a product of my experience of worldly wisdom to deem me to act unwise when in fact, that was not the case. Most of my life I spent under the influence of worldly wisdom, but rather than wisdom I saw such wisdom as the fear of men.
The Fear Of Man? The Cause, the Effect Of All Evil Down On Us …?
Rules & regulations to contain the masses but not the privileged elite. Instead? The fear of the Master Creator of everything in existence including us human beings is the beginning of the higher Wisdom from above to cause, to affect all good descending upon us in due time, the perfect time unbeknown to us.
But Guess What? All Unbeknown Is Now Coming To Be Known …?
That’s the fact. I for one can speak as per the horse’s mouth. Indeed! Day by day. Moment by moment all my ‘unbeknownst’ are disappearing at the sound of the voice of the blessed gifted souls liken to Kally Tay’s to encourage rather than discourage.
What A Marvel! How Blessed We All Are …?
Blessed??? Am I nuts? How can I call blessed this infernal belly ache & itching driving me insane? Aha! Aha! But I rejoice in my infirmities counting them as nothing comparing with the soon revelation of my station in the glorious Kingdom soon to be established on the renewed earthly grounds. (2 Corinthians 12:9-10.)
- No kidding, there is hope, there is always hope.
- But if we see what we are hoping for then hope is no longer hope.
- Selah! Calmly think about that.
One More Thing About Rules & Regulations …?
Today is supposed to be a day of fasting according to the rules & regulations of ancient times. Well? Thank goodness! I am free from such bondage! For a bondage it was bounded by the fear of man! But as I got the warning in the inbox yesterday, I found myself? Well, almost caught in the snare, but! That blessed inner voice reminding me to check Isaiah 58:4-14.
(4) [The facts are that] you fast only for strife and debate and to smite with the fist of wickedness. Fasting as you do today will not cause your voice to be heard on high.
(5) Is such a fast as yours what I have chosen, a day for a man to humble himself with sorrow in his soul? [Is true fasting merely mechanical?] Is it only to bow down his head like a bulrush and to spread sackcloth and ashes under him [to indicate a condition of heart that he does not have]? Will you call this a fast and an acceptable day to the Lord?
(6) [Rather] is not this the fast that I have chosen: to loose the bonds of wickedness, to undo the bands of the yoke, to let the oppressed go free, and that you break every [enslaving] yoke? [Act_8:23]
(7) Is it not to divide your bread with the hungry and bring the homeless poor into your house–when you see the naked, that you cover him, and that you hide not yourself from [the needs of] your own flesh and blood?
(8) Then shall your light break forth like the morning, and your healing (your restoration and the power of a new life) shall spring forth speedily; your righteousness (your rightness, your justice, and your right relationship with God) shall go before you [conducting you to peace and prosperity], and the glory of the Lord shall be your rear guard. [Exo_14:19-20; Isa_52:12]
(9) Then you shall call, and the Lord will answer; you shall cry, and He will say, Here I am. If you take away from your midst yokes of oppression [wherever you find them], the finger pointed in scorn [toward the oppressed or the godly], and every form of false, harsh, unjust, and wicked speaking, [Exo_3:14]
(10) And if you pour out that with which you sustain your own life for the hungry and satisfy the need of the afflicted, then shall your light rise in darkness, and your obscurity and gloom become like the noonday.
(11) And the Lord shall guide you continually and satisfy you in drought and in dry places and make strong your bones. And you shall be like a watered garden and like a spring of water whose waters fail not. End of quote.
(12) And your ancient ruins shall be rebuilt; you shall raise up the foundations of [buildings that have laid waste for] many generations; and you shall be called Repairer of the Breach, Restorer of Streets to Dwell In.
(13) If you turn away your foot from [traveling unduly on] the Sabbath, from doing your own pleasure on My holy day, and call the Sabbath a [spiritual] delight, the holy day of the Lord honorable, and honor Him and it, not going your own way or seeking or finding your own pleasure or speaking with your own [idle] words,
(14) Then will you delight yourself in the Lord, and I will make you to ride on the high places of the earth, and I will feed you with the heritage [promised for you] of Jacob your father; for the mouth of the Lord has spoken it. [Gen_27:28-29; Gen_28:13-15]. End of quote.
That’s now the way I live. And for the rules on how to keep the Sabbath? I hear:
(7) Therefore, as the Holy Spirit says: Today, if you will hear His voice,
(8) Do not harden your hearts, as [happened] in the rebellion [of Israel] and their provocation and embitterment [of Me] in the day of testing in the wilderness,
(9) Where your fathers tried [My patience] and tested [My forbearance] and found I stood their test, and they saw My works for forty years.
(10) And so I was provoked (displeased and sorely grieved) with that generation, and said, They always err and are led astray in their hearts, and they have not perceived or recognized My ways and become progressively better and more experimentally and intimately acquainted with them.
(11) Accordingly, I swore in My wrath and indignation, They shall not enter into My rest. [Psa_95:7-11]
(12) [Therefore beware] brethren, take care, lest there be in any one of you a wicked, unbelieving heart [which refuses to cleave to, trust in, and rely on Him], leading you to turn away and desert or stand aloof from the living God.
(13) But instead warn (admonish, urge, and encourage) one another every day, as long as it is called Today, that none of you may be hardened [into settled rebellion] by the deceitfulness of sin [by the fraudulence, the stratagem, the trickery which the delusive glamor of his sin may play on him].
(14) For we have become fellows with Christ (the Messiah) and share in all He has for us, if only we hold our first newborn confidence and original assured expectation [in virtue of which we are believers] firm and unshaken to the end.
(15) Then while it is [still] called Today, if you would hear His voice and when you hear it, do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion [in the desert, when the people provoked and irritated and embittered God against them]. [Psa_95:7-8]
(16) For who were they who heard and yet were rebellious and provoked [Him]? Was it not all those who came out of Egypt led by Moses?
(17) And with whom was He irritated and provoked and grieved for forty years? Was it not with those who sinned, whose dismembered bodies were strewn and left in the desert?
(18) And to whom did He swear that they should not enter His rest, but to those who disobeyed [who had not listened to His word and who refused to be compliant or be persuaded]?
(19) So we see that they were not able to enter [into His rest], because of their unwillingness to adhere to and trust in and rely on God [unbelief had shut them out]. [Num_14:1-35]. End of quote.
The Best Part About The Situation …?
I discovered today that my Diana is not convinced that I am not at all the religious person that I used to be. What a discovery! The best part about it is that I did not explain much nor defend myself. Just joy and relief that I am no longer obligated to fit in in the world’s square.
No, I Am Not Unruly Doing My Own Thing …?
But it is a joy inexplicable and full of esteem to be submitted to that inner voice from the Master Creator of my being leading me in the way that I should go living in the future under His power and authority, in a perfect governmental foundation. And that is the completeness of my being. Complete: I want for nothing. (Well? Maybe a broil organic chicken or some fruit or one thing or the other for the simple reason that so that I am living in the ethereal world, let me face it, I am still a human being. Bless my heart!)
Until the next post. Lov, thia.