To Him Be The Honor Above All Honors …
Mother’s Day On 2nd 7th Day Of Rest Of The 5th Month Of 2023 …
First Mother’s Day back in the USA with an entirely new perspective about life in this so loved world. Sunday, May 14, 2023, at 4:30 am ready for Tallahassee Mother’s Day & Mike’s birthday celebration at Roxana’s house. Back on Monday, May 15, 2023, around 2 pm. Such a blessing!
Time To Post Again …
Three days since such memorable Mother Day’s celebration in my honor. Roses, tulips, healthy drinks, so much laughter, tears of joy, and the immensity of love to surpass the mountain of a troubled pass. Indeed! Time to post again. Where to begin?
Beginning From Previous Posts Excerpts …
- …. The Unknown God
- ….Yesterday. Today
- ….Wednesday, March 22, 2023, that was yesterday.
- ….Spent the day with Mary Jo at the crafts’ fellowship.
- ….Today: Thursday, March 23, 2023, at 1:37 am, going back to bed, I have not idea of what’s to be for me up on Thursday, March 23, 2023, at 6:13 am.
- ….Why am I so apprehensive rather uneasy about life this morning?
- ….I am feeling the redundancy of it all.
- …. More and more I am finding so ever shallow all activities present in or produced by nature.
- …. It seems to me that we are frantically keeping ourselves busy to avoid the reality of who we are.
- …. More and more I am realizing things have not changed from the grand & lesser society of mankind.
…. How Am I To Approach The Futility Of It All? …
The classics writings portray such reality. I know the purpose for sharing my testimony is to waking people to this reality but, not feeling well at all because I don’t know how to effectively approach the subject.
…. What Is Going On? …
My body is not responding in my favor. Woke up around 5 pm thinking it was 5 am, hungry, cooked what I thought to be breakfast, ate. Came to record the date on Friday, March 24, 2023, at 6:44 pm, that’s when I realized I was disoriented again!
- I called Diana to make sure of the date & time.
- I’m ok now on Friday, March 24, 2023, at 7:27 pm.
- Back to my reading.
- At 10:35 pm on Friday, March 24, 2023 headed for bed.
…. Beginning To Put 2 Plus 2 Together …
Five hours of sleep did me good. I come now to the last 7th Day of rest of this 3rd month in 2023, that is Saturday, March 25, 2023, at 3:01 am. Are the Scriptures clear in my mind now? Revelation 13:7: He was further permitted to wage war on God’s holy people (the saints) and to overcome them. And power was given him to extend his authority over every tribe and people and tongue and nation, [Dan_7:21, Dan_7:25]..
… Ha! What A Trick …
Now I understand what is happening to me right now, plus why am I reading the classic writings? Let’s see, before Revelation 13:7 it’s written in Revelation 12:11: And they have overcome (conquered) him by means of the blood of the Lamb and by the utterance of their testimony, for they did not love and cling to life even when faced with death [holding their lives cheap till they had to die for their witnessing].
…. That Means The Saints In The Ancient Times Not The Present Saints …
(An observation not a judgment
In the Bible, the word “saints” refers to holy people — holy, however, not primarily in the moral sense, but in the sense of being specially marked out as God’s people. Saints are characterized by faithfulness to their Master Yahushua. The ancient saints overcame (conquered) Satan by means of the blood of the Lamb and by the utterance of their testimony, for they did not love and cling to life even when faced with death [holding their lives cheap till they had to die for their witnessing]. Revelation 12:11. The present saints are not equip to do the same for the most. Thus, the enemy of our souls is permitted to overcome the present saints.)
- Wow! That’s my predicament now, I am not willing to die for my witness.
- Because I fear the rejection of my children and peers again.
- So? I go along with whatever someone else’s doings whether I like it or not.
Acceptance? …Does It Help? …
…. Well? Somehow. My health seems to be back to normal. Are there no more fears of any kind? Tuesday, March 28, 2023, at 2:44 am, up in much reflection. Does it help to merely accept what we cannot change? On Tuesday, March 28, 2023, at 8:37 am, storm, shut computer. Spent this day reading, reflecting.
…. After Acceptance …
…. Then what? Wisdom! What is wisdom? The ability to discern or judge what is true, right, or lasting, insight. Indeed! Wisdom is the ability to discern, to perceive with the eyes; to detect or distinguish—a faculty or a natural ability for a particular kind of action sleeping within the human being.
…. Reflecting On The Matter …
…. Words. Here we have the words wisdom, ability, discern, perceive with the eyes, judge, detect, distinguish, faculty, and several other words to describe what wisdom is. Phew! How flippantly I have been using this word. It never occurred to me before to investigate the meaning of such a word until now.
…. O Well! …Confession Or Realization? …
…. Condescending, the word popped to reality. Patronizingly superior behavior or attitude. Dear me! Guilty! How easy we can become condescending falling into a tangent of a gossamer of words instead of focusing on the core of the matter.
…. What To Do? …
- What’s done is done.
- What’s written is written.
- No need for extreme labor.
- Looking up for the Creator.
- It’s a new life. It’s a new day. Afresh. Anew.
- New in a different way.
- A new beginning today.
- What’s today? Thursday, March 30, 2023, at 5:45 am.
- Go with the flow.
- Furthermore? Not slow.
- If you hear His Voice from the today start, do not harden your heart.
- The unknown God has a plan for you & me in His mind, in His heart.
…. What Plan? To Be Loved To Love …
- …. Ah! But my plan is already set on love.
- …. I love. I love without discrimination without those rigid conditionalization’s.
- …. I am ‘love’. Am I?
- …. Freedom is mine!
- …. I wonder & ponder.
- …. Friday, March 31, 2023, At 7:55 pm head for bed.
…. Reflecting …
…. Loved To Love? … No Conditions? …Freedom Is Mine! …Wisdom? …
…. What’s the catch here? Let’s see.
- …. It all depends on what do we intend to mean by all those words.
- I do not mean to be condescending, not setting myself to arguments.
- But things are the way they are by the power of forces unbeknown to me.
- Even so? Like all human beings do so do I, I had set my own perspective and rule to live by in all good faith as in sincerity or absence of any intent or attempt to be dishonest in dealing with other people as well as with my own self.
…. Well? Bless My Heart! My ‘Good Faith? …
- …. My stumbling-block in my 83 years journey through the shores of these earthly grounds I happened to inhabit.
- But guess what? At 83? The block has been removed from the grounds I am travelling on now.
- Wow! Wow! Wow! The door is opening now!
- Every day a little bit more for me to begin to see just a little bit of the immensity of the love from an unknown God to me. To you dear reader.
- End of excerpts from previous posts.
Back to present post. What Do I See? Come With Me. I Will Show Thee …
As we peep in that door as it is slowly opening up not just for me but for all of us good faith sincere human beings.
- One More Day To Look Up In Hope …
- Saturday, April 1, 2023, at 1:10 am
Memories on my First-Born Special Day …
Yes, before, then, it was not a pretty life, but! At least we were a family. Dysfunctional but a family still. A loving family we were, we still are despite all of our differences. And guess what? Those precious memories of the family that we were with are helping to bring us all back together. No kidding. More and more I hear my girls mention one or another of the many memories we created for each other. What a marvel!
Blessed Be Your Days Forever …
Indeed! My precious Diana on this your 62 birthdays blessed shall you be now even unto eternity.
- Sunday, April 2, 2023, at 3:31 am.
One More Day To Look Up In Hope …
Today I had the opportunity to share my reflections with Mary Joe. Spent most of the day reading, comparing the ancient with the present times. Quite an interesting matter. Headed for bed around 11:30 on Sunday, April 2, 2023.
- Monday, April 3, 2023, at 3:30 am.
A Day Ahead Of Yesterday …
I continue reflecting. I am ready to live on today free from the anxiety of tomorrow. Today is Monday, a day to prepare the rubbish of the week for disposal. A day as well to prepare for a day free from the rubbish of a past in a yesterday.
What Do I Mean For Being Free …
What is freedom to me? To me freedom means the ability to choose one way or the other. Black or white? Good or bad? Not What I Think. It’s What I Do …
The introduction to the matter is quite intriguing. In an email it came to me this morning. What a jolt! So? I clicked.
Are you governing the things Yehovah has put into your possession on His behalf?
I am doing something I have never done before. I am going to share with you a subject that I do not yet know.
I am learning about this at the same time as you. But from what I have learned it is not something that I should wait to teach until I have it all figured out.
I know you will find this weeks News Letter informative and interesting and challenging.
“What is love?”
“Love is benevolence towards another at cost to myself. Love is not about how I feel. It is about making a choice to be benevolent toward someone else at a cost to myself over a long, long period of time. it is a commitment to fidelity no matter what the expense.”
Wow! Exactly My Experience Of ‘Love’ …
No kidding! Loved to love. Creation. Humankind. Order & timing. It all comes together in the first & second of the great commandments! It all makes sense now. From the beginning, the end, and in between.
The Agony Of My Moment …
Doubt. Fear knocking at my door again. It’s now Sunday, April 16, 2023, at 6:11 pm. Here lately I have been wondering & ponding that perhaps I am deluded, but the rest of my loved ones are not. I have been questioning the whole of the purpose for my life’s experience coming down to almost despair—to the end of my conviction, otherwise, the state of being convicted & pardoned.
What A Jolt! I Am Not Deluded! …
Standing in the Solid Rock of Yahushua the Messiah is no longer just a metaphor for me to fling around in ignorance of its meaning. Even so? I am beginning to realize that all my exclaiming and enthusiasm is mostly an opening for my loved ones to worry about my mental health. So? I have not been recording anything other than dates & times while I have been enthralled with the books I am reading.
Again, it’s Time To Talk, My Father & Master Of My Being …
Your time is now. Chaos, confusion & corruption is a fact YOU have warned us over and over again from the beginning of our creation. Speaking for myself, I refuse to set my mind on human’s theories & conclusions of any kind no matter how tempting such matters & beliefs happen to be.
- For YOU, my Father have burned Your 1st & 2nd commandment to love YOU with all my heart and with all my soul and with all my mind (intellect) as well as I shall love my neighbor as I do myself. Written Lev_19:18 & Deu_6:5.
- That is what I am set on doing despite my trespasses & infirmities & doubts & fears.
- Is that my belief or opinion of whatever is written in the Bible that I don’t know what to call it but whatever it is, belief or opinion, I am sure of it with a surety that I do not understand myself.
I Have Been Frightened! …
Even so? Thank YOU, my Father. However stealthily I sense Your comfort and Your Presence assuring me of Your protection not only of myself but for Your children as well as for my loved ones.
- YOU have brought me into Your Secret place to remain stable and fixed under Your shadow Almighty Yahuwah.
- Your power no foe can withstand.
- Therefore? Fright or not, I am going on stronger today than I was yesterday despite the fact that I do not understand how it is all taking place.
What Is To Be Today? …
It’s 4:02 am on this Friday, April 21, 2023, too early to tell. Regardless, YOU have invested me with Your wisdom to act & react genuinely on the basis of loved to love no matter what the day brings to me. So be it.
Emphasizing A Fresh Anew Perfect Beginning …I Want To Laugh Loud & Clear & Funny …It’s Been 16 Years Since …???
- That April 27, 2007. I woke up weeping for Jerusalem.
- Jerusalem? The farthest in my mind.
- Who, what is Jerusalem?
- Why am I weeping for Jerusalem?
- Yahushua wept for Jerusalem.
- Let me read that Scripture.
- I opened my Bible.
- I stopped in Matthew 10. I read:
Jesus Sends Out the Twelve Apostles
Matthew 10:5. Jesus sent out these twelve, charging them, Go nowhere among the Gentiles and do not go into any town of the Samaritans; 6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. End of quote.
First Day Of The 5th Month Of 2023 …
What’s to be? We’ll see. Visit & lunch with Diana & Mike. Good news, will celebrate Mother’s Day at Roxana’s in Tallahassee, FL. It’s now Thursday, May 4, 2023, at 7:27 am. Time To Start My Joyful Day … A day to read, to reflect.
- It’s now Saturday, May 6, 2023, at 4:50 am. The 1st 7th Day Of Rest On The 5th Month Of 2023 …
- Yes, I do keep the 7th Day of Rest, but not in the traditional way rather in line with Hebrews 3:7-19.
(7) Therefore, as the Holy Spirit says: Today, if you will hear His voice,
(8) Do not harden your hearts, as [happened] in the rebellion [of Israel] and their provocation and embitterment [of Me] in the day of testing in the wilderness,
(9) Where your fathers tried [My patience] and tested [My forbearance] and found I stood their test, and they saw My works for forty years.
(10) And so I was provoked (displeased and sorely grieved) with that generation, and said, They always err and are led astray in their hearts, and they have not perceived or recognized My ways and become progressively better and more experimentally and intimately acquainted with them.
(11) Accordingly, I swore in My wrath and indignation, They shall not enter into My rest. [Psa_95:7-11]
(12) [Therefore beware] brethren, take care, lest there be in any one of you a wicked, unbelieving heart [which refuses to cleave to, trust in, and rely on Him], leading you to turn away and desert or stand aloof from the living God.
(13) But instead warn (admonish, urge, and encourage) one another every day, as long as it is called Today, that none of you may be hardened [into settled rebellion] by the deceitfulness of sin [by the fraudulence, the stratagem, the trickery which the delusive glamor of his sin may play on him].
(14) For we have become fellows with Christ (the Messiah) and share in all He has for us, if only we hold our first newborn confidence and original assured expectation [in virtue of which we are believers] firm and unshaken to the end.
(15) Then while it is [still] called Today, if you would hear His voice and when you hear it, do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion [in the desert, when the people provoked and irritated and embittered God against them]. [Psa_95:7-8]
(16) For who were they who heard and yet were rebellious and provoked [Him]? Was it not all those who came out of Egypt led by Moses?
(17) And with whom was He irritated and provoked and grieved for forty years? Was it not with those who sinned, whose dismembered bodies were strewn and left in the desert?
bed (18) And to whom did He swear that they should not enter His rest, but to those who disobeyed [who had not listened to His word and who refused to be compliant or be persuaded]?
(19) So we see that they were not able to enter [into His rest], because of their unwillingness to adhere to and trust in and rely on God [unbelief had shut them out]. [Num_14:1-35]. End of quote.
- On Saturday, May 13, 2023. Roses & tulips from Diana & Mike for Mother’s Day. Joyful tears flow.
Mother’s Day On 2nd 7th Day Of Rest Of The 5th Month Of 2023 …
First Mother’s Day back in USA. On Sunday, May 14, 2023, at 4:30 am ready for Tallahassee Mother’s Day & Mike’s birthday celebration at Roxana’s house. Back on Monday, May 15, 2023, around 2 pm. Such a blessing!
- Time to post again.
- It is time to return to our Creator.
Jordan? What An Amazing Experience! …
Never in a million years had it cross my mind to wind up in Jordan out of all countries in the world, but it had to be. Looking back? I don’t know how I am still alive. All I can say is that my Loving Father Creator gifted me with His immense love for His creation, His so loved world as it’s written in the most popular verse in the Scriptures or what is called the Bible. Thus, He gifted me with a loving gentleman to take care of me as he would take care of his own mother, his name is Ahmad.
Why Jordan Not Jerusalem? …
It beats it all. Pause. I must reflect before I continue. Bad weather on Wednesday, May 17, 2023, at 4:25 pm. Headed for bed at 7: 24 pm on Wednesday, May 17, 2023. Up at 12:11 am on Thursday, May 18, 2023. Bad weather again on Thursday, May 18, 2023, at 2:39 pm. It’s now Friday, May 19, 2023, at 5:07 am. Spent this day in vain searching for a record of my 1st encounter with Ahmad. O well! Nothing new. Bless my heart. I am going on regardless of all my failures.
Why Not Jerusalem? …
Nothing, absolutely nothing is the way I interpreted it to be. From the moment I boarded the final connection flight to Jerusalem things turned sour for me. I felt like weeping as Yahushua did so long ago. O well! That was only the beginning of the greatest experience of the recorded words in 2009. It’s now Saturday, May 20, 2023, at 5:46 am.
I am now at rest back in the USA absolutely resting on the Almighty on this 7th Day of Rest as in Hebrews 4:1-3.
Therefore, while the promise of entering His rest still holds and is offered [today], let us be afraid [to distrust it], lest any of you should think he has come too late and has come short of [reaching] it.
New Life Anew Afresh …
I am living a new life anew afresh new in a different way since the day I arrived at the USA after 13 years of living in Jordan in the Middle East. Experience Is What Counts …
- My obsession with knowledge ended almost immediately on my arrival in the most coveted land in the whole world.
- Of course, ignorance is not bliss but so is knowledge.
- For everything there is a season as stated in the book of Ecclesiastes.
Knowledge Can Instill Fear, But …
Fear can work for good or the reverse depending on what we fear and why we fear. For as long as I can remember I lived in fear, dreadful, suffocating fears. Even with the knowledge of my loving Creator the fears persisted until the last few months. Why?
Let’s Find Out Why Fear Can Destroy Or Restore Us …
Let me pause, reflect on the matter like I have never done before. I have been reading and following some researchers before but somehow those researchers did not line up 100% with my Jordan experience so, I dropped them like a hot potato in my hands. Indeed, I did except for this Joseph F. Dumond, why?
- Well? His appearance online kept jumping in my sight at the most convenient times.
- Then, all of a sudden in recent months, his emails kept flooding my inbox.
- I was tempted to report him as a span but, I didn’t.
- Instead, very cautiously I began to click.
- Ha! The more I clicked the more interesting his subject aligned with mine.
- Finally, I clicked his offer to buy his 23 Days of Hell for only $11.
- O man! The next day? My daughter asked, “What book did you buy for $78.00?”
- WHAT? I only bought a book for $11.00, talking about panic?
- Anger after my daughter investigated the charge to show me how I had added to my bill the bonus books for $67.00.
- Fortunately, my daughter is used to such blunders that so humiliate me!
- She proceeded to write a brief note to Mr. Dumond stating my mistake and requesting a refund with the remark to me that she did not hope for a refund at all.
- She left. I was angry. She did not know of my former encounters with Mr. Dumond a while back. I almost wrote another explosive email to him, but a loving reminder came to me not to retaliate.
Who Is This Most Respected Joseph F. Dumond? …
I did not know this until I read his autobiography. I am? What? Humiliated? No. I am humbled, perhaps contrite, determined not to just apologize but to honor him as he deserves to be honored for his passionate love for the brethren albeit the love of our loving Creator as it is the core of my being to be.
Joseph F. Dumond Autobiography …
This is interesting. As stated above Joseph F. Dumond was not in my whitelist until my blunder with the books and request for a refund. What happened? How have things flipped like a magical ray of sunshine after a turbulent storm? A prompt reply did the trick.
Joseph F. Dumond
Thu, May 18, 6:44 PM (2 days ago)
Shalom ThiaBasilia, I understand and there is no problem, I have refunded you the $67 as of a couple moments ago.
As I searched for your information I pulled up a number of emails you and I had. They are very bisare. First of all I must apologize. It would seem I was talking to one of our team leaders but I was responding to you about cryptic language. I remember she sent me some things I had no idea what she said. But I now see I was sending it to you. I sincerely apologize. I have no idea what happened. There Please do forgive me for any discomfort I may have caused you. Those emails were for my team people . I regret that it seemed like I was talking to you. I must getting old myself now. Again I am sorry for the confusion.
You money has been refunded and if we can do anything else for you, please let us know.
Joseph F Dumond
There! Such Humility Stole My Heart …
So? What is the purpose of including these details in this post? Simple, in further investigation to find out why this information was so urgently flooding my inbox I found out at last the veracity of my journal.
- I have been journaling since 1985.
- My journal is a record of my testimony of Yahushua’s Presence within my being. Yahushua has compelled me to warn His people about the great tribulation (affliction, distress, and oppression) such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now and never will be [again]. Matthew 24.
- Even so? I am not a professional, my writings are quite, well, not easy to get the message as clear, with such powerful impact as Joseph F Dumond is doing, exactly what is needed to shake us all to whatever needs to be done before is too late.
Therefore, I am quoting the autobiography for all to get to know who this humble courageous man is. One who dares to question the false beliefs ingrained within our human nature even at the cost of his reputation much like as I have been doing for so long of a time.
Joseph F. Dumond
Born in Ontario, Canada in 1958 and raised Catholic, I married my high school sweetheart in October 1978.
Two children and four years later in 1982, I was challenged by a voice on the radio to search out my roots. This was interesting as I was already into genealogy. I again heard this radio broadcast of the World Wide Church of God a couple of weeks later and was again challenged. How could it be possible for my Catholic faith to be wrong and this little group to be right about the Sabbath question?
I began to search for the answers and did not like what I was reading. So I began an intensive search trying to prove that Sunday was the Sabbath, so I would not have to change my faith. I knew it would change my whole world if I could not prove Sunday to be the true day of worship.
After six months of endless reading of many books and the entire Bible, I conceded that the Sabbath was on Saturday and began to attend with the World Wide Church of God in the spring of 1983 and learned a great deal about the Bible up to 1994. In 1994 I felt the WWCG had begun to return to mainstream religions and so I left. One of the last things I was told was that everything I had learned over the past 11 years with the WWCG was all wrong.
I quickly went back to working on the Sabbath and the normal western lifestyle. But I had a hole in my heart. After just a few months, I had to know if what I had learned was indeed a lie or the truth. I once again had to prove the Bible to myself without using any church literature. One year later, I had learned much in the way of truth again and was once again keeping the Sabbath. I had also learned some things that the WWCG had wrong.
Then 9-11 happened in 2001. I was shocked and did not know what was going on. I began to attend the United Church of God the following week. It was here that I felt comfortable again. Then, at the Feast of Tabernacles in 2002, I saw a young girl get her hair caught in the pulleys of a go-cart. Her head snapped back and over the rigid seat and right down to the pulley where it sliced the very top of her head open.
There was no one around to help and I raced back to help her. Her arm had hit the muffler a couple of times and peeled the skin right off, down to the bone. Yet, in all of this she was not crying and was as cool as a cucumber. I found this to be very strange. After what seemed like an eternity, help came and we got her hair untangled. I thought for sure she should have been dead the way her head was whipped back and at such an angle, but she got up and we walked back up to the clubhouse to await an ambulance to treat her deep cut on the top of her head.
Later, when I was asked to tell about the miracle I had witnessed that day and how she was not harmed or hurt when she should have died, I could not even speak and I love to speak publicly. But not a word would come out for weeks.
I eventually had to write it down on paper. My Pastor liked it so much that it was sent into the Church paper and read around the world. I then realized that writing was very powerful. I began to write more articles for the Church paper and the Magazine, and many people enjoyed what I had to say, which, in turn, greatly encouraged me.
Also, at this time, rumours were circulating that United was about to make me into a deacon as I was given more and more responsibilities. Yet, in the summer of 2004, I began feeling like I was going nowhere. I also felt that if the Messiah were to return, would we treat him like He was treated the first time? How would we know Him?
I began to read Samuel Bacchiocchi’s books on the Fall and Spring Feasts and learned a ton of new information. This caused me to take a much closer look at myself as I was continuing to repeat the same old sins over and over and was not caring anymore about whether I did them or not.
In December of 2004, I went and confessed my sins to my pastor in a two hour written speech. I was in tears and broken, and determined to change.
Within days I began to learn about the Sighted Moon calendar and how the Hebrew calendar was corrupted. This was stunning, but I had equally good arguments for both sides. Then Yahweh revealed the truth about the position of the moon in Revelation 12 being under her feet and that sealed the deal. The sun could not be radiating through her whole body and the moon be below her feet at the same time. This was the first sliver of the new moon and it was the Feast of Trumpets.
I wrote a paper for my church and submitted it to them to evaluate. Then, in 2005 I was going to keep the Feast Days according to the Sighted Moon. But when it was sighted, it was a whole month difference from the Hebrew calendar. What did I do? I decided to keep both. That meant I would have to keep two Passovers, two Days of Unleavened Bread, two Pentecost’s, two Feast of Trumpets and two Feasts of Tabernacles. But I only kept one Day of Atonement which was during the Sighted Moon calendar which was first.
For the Feast of tabernacles I was going to keep it with likeminded brethren in New England. One month before the Feast I was given a revelation from Yahweh about the Jubilee and Sabbatical Year Cycles. I wrote them down in a paper, and sent them to the head of the Feast Site asking if we could talk about this at the Feast. He wrote back and told me I was going to present this teaching. I was terrified. After this first presentation I then went on to present it as often as people would give me a chance.
For the second Feast in 2005, I went to Israel which was not a church-sponsored site. I again met with many Messianic brethren from around the world. Being in the Land and seeing so many things, sent my mind into a tailspin, and I was stunned at all the misinformation we are told back in the West. I thought I would never be back after this trip, and I cried a river of tears on the last day as we were leaving.
That winter I was researching all I had learned while in Jerusalem that past Feast. I gained a lot of information and had to go back to see if what I had learned was in fact right. But things were changing at my church group.
When I came back from Israel, my church group had changed. Actually, I had changed and they were still the same. No one wanted to hear about Israel. That summer in 2006 I went to see about the paper I had submitted the year before and I was going to tell them about the Jubilee Years.
Instead, they gave me the choice to stay and be silent about all I was studying or leave. My feet left and I followed them out the door. That same week in July 2006 I launched my own website entitled: http://www.sightedmoon.com. If what I was saying was wrong, it would be proven so in a very short time, but if what I was saying was true and Yahweh wanted it said, there was nothing anyone could do and no one on this earth who could stop me. Starting with just over one hundred email addresses, my site soon grew to almost 11,000 by December 2008. And by December of 2009, my site had half a million hits.
I returned to Israel for the second time now and on this trip I was re-baptized in the water of the Gihon Spring which used to be directly below the Temple of Yahweh. I have not been able to stop talking and writing about His Word since then.
In 2007 an opportunity to go and see the remains of Noah’s Ark in Eastern Turkey came up and I took advantage of it. I may never get another chance, I thought, so I went. It was awesome. At Passover that same year I began to write a weekly newsletter and emailed it out to all those on my growing list. I figured I could write enough to last seven weeks. I have been writing articles each week since that time and most of them revolve around the Sabbatical and Jubilee teachings from the Bible. There is so much to learn.
In 2007 I returned to Israel again and once again I mikvahed in the Gihon Spring with a friend. Something unexplainable has happened each time I have gone to Israel-each and every time. It is so remarkable.
In March of 2008 I went on a cross-country tour of USA speaking about the Sabbatical and Jubilee Year prophecies and the Curses that are happening to the USA. I returned to Jerusalem in 2008 for Sukkot and in 2009 I went up to Jerusalem for all three Feasts.
But in the spring of 2009 after teaching some lessons on Abraham, those things I am sharing with you in this book became a part of my understanding. I have raced to get them out to you. This is being done even before I publish the other book on the Sabbatical and Jubilee Years which is almost ready. It will soon be made public.
But in case you can’t wait, you can always sign up for my newsletters at: http://www.sightedmoon.com and read the articles as I write them each Sabbath.
There is one more thing for you all to keep in mind concerning myself. All of those things that have happened since 1982 have happened to me with an unconverted mate. That is, my wife remains Catholic and we are still married. We now have three children who have all grown up and moved out. As of yet none of them believe as I do.
I hope you all enjoy and learn from those things shown in the pages to follow.
Shalom and may Yahweh Bless your understanding and guide you through the coming terrible years. Joseph F. Dumond.
Quote of most important plea:
The Countdown began in the middle of the 70th Week, which was the 70th Jubilee Cycle. The one we are in NOW!
Sightedmoon.com was the only Ministry warning you about 2020. We are warning you about 2023 and 2024 now!
You need to read
The Restoration of All Things.
You need to know what has to be restored before Messiah comes.
You also need to read
- The Abomination That Makes Desolate-The Countdown Has Begun.
Please hurry and finish reading them ASAP. Then tell your family, friends, and church groups to read them ASAP as well.
Time is up!
Those are not scary fearful tactics, theories like we have been reading about for centuries. I sincerely believe this is the real truth. Hopefully, once for all my loved ones pay mind or else? My heart constricts but there is nothing I can do to prevent the inevitable already upon us.
Hope. There Is Always Hope …
Even so, there is peace like a river flowing from within my being. For I know without a shadow of a doubt that it is NOT the will of our loving Creator that anyone should perish. On this note, I am closing this post.
21 May 2023
Your welcome. Would you like to chat with me?
21 May 2023
Thanks for the post